Movie: Brave

Assalamualaikum and morning :)



"There are those who say fate is something beyond our command. That destiny is not our own, but I know better. Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it"

It has been 2 days I haven't post anything on my blog. Yes, i admit it. Holiday is sooo boriingg. Since i'm not going anywhere during this holiday, i've decided to purchase Brave movie on astrobest. And..it..was..epic !! The movie was very interesting, awesome, fascinating, and including moral values too. The movie was about a princess name Merida wants to live in freedom and don't wanna get married. The movie IS one of the kind. Totally different when compared to the other princess story (yang gedix2 tu) because this one have a lot of stunts and wars and no kissing or romantic parts :D

This movie ada kaitan sedikit dengan sense of mother and daughter. So, for those who always have a fight between their mom (like me), I recommend you to watch this movie. Movie ni pun sesuai juga for the whole family. Hehe. 

Their characters also seem really realistic and semuanya comel comel especially Merida. She's my favourite character besides her naughty brothers and her dad, King Fergus. Her mom, Queen Elinor reminds me of my mom. Likes to nagging, scolding, semuanya nak perfect, blablabla. But I love my mom though. Furthermore ,movie ni ada campur aduk sikit dengan zaman viking and I think their movie location had inspired from Ireland, Scotland or Uk. And the naturally green background color made the movie effect more stronger and peaceful. 

To be honest, I cried masa last part. Sedih sangat sangat. Dunno how to describe it and this picture will tell you. Really means a lot. 



That's all my review about this movie. Aku tahu movie ni dah lama. But it's kinda worth purchase it at astrobest ^_^ That's all for today. Goodbye and salam..don't forget to study ye ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment