Hello 2013


Assalamualaiukum :))

Konichiwa ! Happy new year everyoneee ! Hope korang ada semangat tahun baru. Tanamkan azam and cita2 so it won't fail again. Hahah. My last year's new year resolution was like 'eh'. Hampeh. But insyaAllah this year i'll do it earnestly. Yeahh!  By the way, i'm 15. Yess. Mesti banyak tanggungjawab yang perlu digalas. Which is- fight for PMR, homework, homework, homework. 

And, here's my '2013 to-do list' :

-8A's in PMR
-better grades in any exams.
-a good relationship with my family
-my friends to be closer
-to have everything figured
-takmo jadi panas baran dah
-to be happy with my life and who am i

I hope this list can accomplished the way i want. InsyaAllah, kalau ada usaha pasti akan berjaya. ^^ So, school starts tomorrow and i've prepared everything (probably). Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. I hope I could write a new one :)



p/s: here's my tumblr http://ferardoreoway.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment