Thank you, My Chemical Romance.


I will never stop waiting for you to return. Thank you for being the most amazing band I ever dicovered. Killjoys never die.
Assalamuaikum,

Hello, my peeps. It has been a while a haven't update a new entry b'coz i was busy working on my project..and heart broken. Let me tall ya pasal ape aku heart broken.

.... take a deeeeep breath....

My Chemical Romance has disbanded. I still remember the date when I found out the news.  23/3/2013 Saturday, 6 pm. Mase tu online fb, then in my MCRmy Malaysia fanpage, someone posted about their break-up. Firstly, I didn't believe it. Then, lepas tengok news feed kawan2 aku, aku still tak percaya. After that, I read MCR's blog, and it was official. Diorang dibubarkan.

My heart shattered into pieces! I was so sad to hear about their break-ups. Ok, aku tak nak cerita panjang lebar about this 'cuz i'm really,really like..sorrowful. Then, ade orang post kat tumblr. Gerard yang tulis. He wrote about his adventure, experience selama 12 tahun with his band mates. The hardest part was when he said, "It's not a band, it's an idea". Ya Allah :'(

Kalau fikir secara rasional, Gerard Way got married, he's clean..Frank Iero pon dah kahwin, dapat anak kembar, Ray Toro is expecting the little ones...Mikey Way pon got married. Semuanya ade hala tuju masing2. Probably these may be the reason. To be more closer to their families. 

Ape2 pon, My Chemical Romance is done. But it can never die. It's alive in me, in the guys, and inside all of you (the fandoms). I'm grateful that they existed. 

Thank you, My Chemical Romance.
I am not afraid to keep on living; I am not afraid to walk this world alone.


And thought you were dead and gone, believe me, 
your memories we'll carry on !

No comments:

Post a Comment