Farewell to Cikgu Datin and about de Graduation Day


Assalamualaikum..

Hello. Fuhh. I was spinning in a hurricane of work, studies and all those stuffs that made me want to punch myself. But today, luckily I got a few times to update a new post. 

So firstly, i'd like to dedicate this to my science teacher, Cikgu Zabidah (but i prefer to call her cikgu datin). Last Friday my school had an event for cikgu datin's retirement and I felt like we had learned with her like it was yesterday. There were so many emotional feelings that we've been through. And, 2 days before her retirement, we did a 'hugging group' and mase first time I hugged cikgu datin, tears flow through my cheeks. Damn, i've never felt this way before. Ape2 pon, dear cikgu datin, you will always in our heart. We luf u :)

cikgu datin, thank u for teaching us, for loving us, for caring us and for advising us to be nice to other people. We is luf u much!

Gif kat atas tu means fly kiss kitorang dekat cikgu. <3

And..secondly, i want to make an adjustment sikit 'bout my previous post. Not pasal Gee's p.o box thinghy, it's pasal Huseiini's depression. I actually bukannye hating nor envy of her semangat nak belajar. I'm actually proud of her, and also all of my friends, that they have made it to the top for their markah ujian selaras. So the thing is, i want us to be successful in any exams. It means i don't want to compete or rasa dengki between my friends. I just want to feel challenged among us. Probably in this way we will managed to the victory. Akhir kata, i'm sorry pasal post tu. Aku malas nak delete or re-edit the post. Malassss -.-

By da way, i got the Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan form and i'm in pelajar terbaik category as well as my friends :D Alhamdulillah. Moga2 reputation ni kekal selama2nya. I've bought the new camera (which i had mentioned in the other post) and i'm gonna amik gambar banyak2. Wooohooooo!

Bye! behewhewgehwjkewbw *tibe-tibe*

No comments:

Post a Comment