Holiday Survival Guide


Bye, Jona Weinhofen. Bye, guise :'(


Assalamualaikum..

Hai,guise. Can't believe time has come so fast. Pejam celik pejam celik dah school holiday. Ughh. I hate school holidays. My biggest fears during this 'holiday season' are getting fat and forgot all the lessons that i've learnt in school. And btw, next month i'll be sitting for trial-PMR -_- 

So, i've planned everything and make sure it will be accomplished the way i want. 

-extreme diet
i'm gonna workout everyday masa cuti skolah ni and eat regularly (and well). (PFFTT! pagi tadi tak jogging pon -_-) i'll have to control my diet, which is eating small portion of food on plate. 2 months from now, i'll lose my weight from ehem,ehem.. to 45 kg. I wanna be skinny like those goddamn models. Ehheehe :P

-stick to my gun!
Like i said, trial-PMR is around the corner. I'm going to use this opportunity..this chance to study everything. EVERYTHING. Hence, i shall stop being a fcuking procrastinate bastard n start studying 'till my ass off. (study smart!)

-forget BMTH!
Can't believe i'd say this. But i have to. I have to forget 'bout dat freaking awesome band. Have to. 'Cuz they've lead me to a wrong path. Lyrics dia semua boleh musnahkan akidah aku. Ya Allah.. (but i'm still looking forward for them making a tour here. teehee)

-keep calm
Keep calm, and self-conscious. Keep calm, and don't take anyone's shit. Keep calm, and do a reflection of myself. Keep calm and think again 'bout my recent grades. Keep calm, and think Allah. Keep calm and...think MCR </3







No comments:

Post a Comment