Cerita LOTR Semalam

Assalamualikum..

Yesterday I watched Lord Of The Ring: The Fellowship Of The Ring on RTM.




How I feel after watching it...



It was like...there was no happiness in this world. The same feeling I had when I finished Merlin (even tho baru je tengok 3 episodes).

I had no idea the movie was interesting. I thought it had to do something with nerd's fantasy. But, i was wrong the whooooleee time..my life was built on lies -.-
I got so emotional when Gandalf fell into abyss, when Boromir killed by the crazy Orc, when Fondor cried, when Sam drowned into the river 'cuz he doesn't know how to swim and the moment of romance between Aragorn and Arwen. 



Legolas. This guys is awesome.

Fondor's eyes ._. Fondor and Sam are so cute.

My favourite character.

I laughed and cried at the same time =(


Looking forward to watch 'The Two Towers' tonight.
(Walaupun cerita ni dah lama..tetap jugak nak tengok!)






No comments:

Post a Comment