Recent PMR Result and The Happenings :D

Assalamulaikum :)

Hi guys! Oh dear Allah, I totally had a very a joyful time of my life last weekend. My PMR result went very well and alhamdulillah..I got straight A's. I couldn't believe it as I thought it was a dream. But it wasn't and I couldn't stop smiling on that red letter day. Furthermore, I am so PROUD to all of my friends! They'd achieved an outstanding results. Alhamdulillah :) I'm so happy for them! (Yo, Past Aliah! I did it :D Hehehe )

And you know what, the highlight of the day was...I met my crush! :D Yep, I was drooling as I saw him when I was taking pictures. The smile on his face was soooo...bright (like always) as if there was a heaven under those lips. But he couldn't stay a bit longer so he just..left. *my heart is racing like hell right now* 

Hahaha. Later, Farah's dad brought us to KFC for the after-PMR-result a.k.a hanging out with Muba (chupchap teehee), Dinie and Senin. I thought lepas dah amik result I would just go to my tumblr or post something on FB. On the other hand, it was unexpected!Farah's dad brought us to Gunung Lang afterwards. The view of the lake was breathtaking and the tranquility of the boat riding was unforgettable. /(^o^)\

After all the happening pleasures I had, I started to become more grateful and appreciate to my friends for standing up behalf me and being supportive-ass all these years. Even my family, especially my opah and my mom with their blessing prays. I'll love you always ^3^




A "tribute" for my dad. Dad, you know i've always wanted to say bad stuffs about you. I had been urged to myself to write about your pathetic biography in this blog so the whole world would know how ignorant you are. But I wouldn't do that. You abandoned us. You betrayed us. I wouldn't see you even though you stood 3 inches away from me. But the whole agony I've suffered gave me the strength to push myself further and out of my comfort zone to claim what I want. It's even uglier when I have to put lots pressure upon myself. Pressure apemende nya? Financial crisis, unhealthy emotions, ill influences and also feeling isolated to adapt with the environment. Alhamdulillah, Segala Puji Bagi Allah, god is always with us and everything runs smoothly and it ended well with all the tests He had put on us. Lol, dad. You've lost the huge opportunity of lifetime where all of us growing up. I'm beautiful now, I'm stronger. If this is what Allah have planned for us, i'll take it. If this is what you wanted, so be it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment