Wow What A Year

Assalamualaikum...




"Happy New Year,guys! New Year, New Me! Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh " Shut the fcuk up. Hehehe. I gotta admit. Perangai aku dulu. Hhahaha.

Hell (O) ! Happy 2014. Oh dear. I feel 2013 was like yesterday. Gonna miss all of the precious memories that I possessed :)

I wrote Happy 2014 instead of Happy New Year because one of my friends from FB cakap shame on Muslims who wishes that sebab generally our "new year" dah lepas. Maal Hijrah is our year. So, yeah.

Alrighty then! Most people ade diorang punye so-called new year resolution. But I don't have one 'cuz I've been thinking that I've changed a lot. A lot! Physically, emotionally,..financially. (Ok, not financially sbb harga barang dah naik. Shit) I passed my exams, I think my anger issues pon dah menurun, I made my mom and opah feel worthy for letting me stay here and Bring Me The Horizon had done their tour in Malaysia. 

Additionally, there are also other things I have to improve. Like my crazy jealousy towards other, trash-talk, dirty music I listened, my impatience, body weight, self-esteem, self-confidence and also inattentive in my solat. So, memang banyak benda aku kena improve. And i'll try my best to accomplish it! Weeeeeeeee.

Ya Allah. School starts tomorrow. And I could feel the butterflies in my belly. Entahla. Aku just takut everything is gonna change and I want things stay the way it is. Aku taknak kawan aku pindah. And also aku pun taknak pindah. :(

Before I end the today's entry, aku nak buat list top 10 favourite random things in 2013 :D

2013 highlights top 10 jeng jeng jeng!

-My Chemical Romance
-Bring Me The Horizon
-Skrillex
-Dubstep
-How I Met Your Mother
-Squid Girl (daisuki!)
-Tumblr
-Anime
-Art of graffiti and streetart. 
-My awesomeness


No comments:

Post a Comment