Good Vibes, Postive Post coming soon


Asslaamualaikum,

Ssup. Oh gosh it's 5.30 in the morning and my my eyebags are getting worse, filling with dead hopes and broken dreams huehueh T.T I feel regret of having a cup of halfwitted horlick instead of coffee. I guess I'll just have to stick with coffees eventhough many people think it is bad. Well actually it is but i don't have other alternative ways to overcome this tiredness. Unless if someone lend me a gram of ice. (im irrationally desperate rn and i have the urge that i need those)

As the days went by, I feel like my hatred towards the school has blooming drastically. Feels like wanna start a demonstration regarding of how sucks the school is, the school organization seems pretty dumb day by day and the teachers starting to act foolishly (some of the teacher, probably most of em). How sad it is when you have a teacher who is incapable to teach you very well in subjects that you really like. I wish i could swallow a dagger, just to stop witnessing this horribleness. But i prefer to become a burrito instead. 

I know people would think of me as an ungrateful bastard. But you see, i am ungrateful bastard and you don't understand that. Aku rasa semua takkan faham, of how fucked up it is to survive here. The people, the societies, and everything. They seem ruthless in every aspect. I admit that i'm not perfect as well tapi entahla it's hard to explain and Mom, if you're reading this..i hope you're able to understand when i said , "rasa taknak hidup dah" and i really mean it. Bukan main main. Even my mom pun tak faham. Bila aku ajak pindah, bagi macam macam alasan. Even my dad doesn't want me to live with him. 

This whole painful thoughts really gives me the determination to move forward. Don't care if i'm succeed or not in the future, i won't be coming back to this sick fucking town ever again. Datang pun sebab nak visit opah and family Muba je. Yang lain taknak. Pergi mati sana.

Aaahh i have such a negative vibes, but that's okay. Lantak orang nak cakap aku ni ape. In five years later, non of their words would matter cuz i was hella up in space and they're still stuck in their goddamn two foot wide and six foot deep kingdom. 

Gotta dash. I have a hell institution to attend. Later.



Oh, forgot to mention here. I watched From Up on Poppy Hill yesterday
and it was splendid ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment