life after SPM

Asslamaualaikum and hi !!

wahh tak sangka. it has been 2 weeks sejak SPM dah habis and i couldn't accept the fact that there are few more days till 2016 and i am still being a nerdy potato. ha ! takpela aku redha je la. 

welp, i guess that masa travel pergi Teluk Batik haritu would be my last trip kot. Entahla. Muiz, Haziq and I ada buat plan nak backpacking dekat kl tapi rezeki takde and plan tu tak habis2 cancel T.T huhuh sedih gila. ini pun aku redha je la.

so the other alternative way for me to occupy my mind from thinking about made-up scenario which i am sure 99% of it won't happen is by drawing, painting and just..searching for ideas and inspirations for my upcoming artwork. I did a few drawings tho. Tapi semuanya cincai2 je. Dah tak macam dulu masa aku form 3 dah. Like, i draw pyhsically. But on the other hand, my soul is empty.

Nak tahu tak sebab kenapa ?

School and exams had hit me hard on the ass ya know. I mean like, every single day you have to study under pressure sebab takut sangat dengan exams, assingnments and all that. I studied so hard until i lose my time commitment in the things i like. I know, semuanya untuk masa depan aku jugak. Usaha yang aku buat selama ni pun, untuk kebaikan aku jugak.

But you know what, school has stolen my passion for the things i'm interested in and i hate it for that. Yang ni pun aku redha. Salah aku jugak. Tak reti nak manage masa en en.


cincai. and yes sampai sekarang lukisan ni tak siap
har har har..
i tried..tangan dia cacat i know grrr


TADAAA.....my first mural siot !! tak sangka xD
i lost my sanity and my mind was out of control. aku geram sangat
then i took out my new paint brush n some old acrylics. oh yeah aku ade
lukis gambar ni masa form 3 so i decided to put it into a mural heheh. i know 
it doesn't seem fancy at all, but im still proud of myself *winks*


Plus, i've made a survey on pinterest and i found an interesting pop-culture illustration. It is a frankenstein wearing a pink hipester glasses. I decided to use this illustration for my next artwork. The thing is duit je tak cukup sekarang ni nak beli cat baru and in a very large quantity. Lukisan ni takdela besar sangat but yeah i think this plan might work. (idk yet we'll see)

Hmm lagi ape nak cerita. Ohhhhh! Abang Wan dah balik Malaysia a week ago and Sabtu haritu he visited us here. Damn :') i miss his warm hugs and his sense of humour. It was our very first met lepas 3 tahun tak jumpa :')

We watched movies, had pizzas. We watched Goosebumps and Kingsman. Ah, my kind of weekend with my favourite people in this world. 

*fangirling mode on*

Kingsman WAS WORTH WATCHING SIAA. FCUKING EPIC. UNSTOPABLE FUN. SMART-GENRE RIFFS AND HOT BRITISH ACTORRRSSSS. 

I am freaking exaggerated by the clever twist of the spy movie format and they really came out with full of excitements. Tak rugi tengok. What makes me so addicting about this movie was their spectacular stunts and the dramatic area which made the film full of surprises and craving for more actions. Plus the HOT BRITISH BABES MALE ACTOR OHGOSH OHGOSH OHGOSH.



YA SON OF A GUN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AW MY BABE
EGSYYYYYY

I LOVE THIS DISTURBING MASSACRE EVENT AND THIS GUY.
 JAP JAP ADELAGI NI

WAIT THERE'S MORE

HARRY'S MOVES LITERALLY TURNED ME ON. 

U'RE A BADASS N ADORABLE EGGSY MAH MAN


Kan? i told you it was addicting. Hahaha memang ah lepas tengok cerita ni lidah mula berbelit2 nak cakap macam British. I did memorize some of their dirty pick-up lines heheh. 

I think i'm gonna end this post. Looking forward to a better life, perspectives, ideas and new fandoms. Byebye xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment